Myfoodtrip.com (hereafter referred to as the 'Site') is a web site service operated by myfoodtrip that provides reviews on restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars. You can submit reviews and ratings on restaurants, and add restaurants' details and take advantage of special offers and other useful information appearing from time to time. It is imperative that you read, understand and agree to the terms of this Charter before using our services and this Site. By using any feature of our Site, you agree to be legally bound by our Charter.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties:
1. We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating to the Site or your use of the Site, information, contents or materials; and liability including negligence to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage, (including special, direct, indirect, punitive, consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, loss of reputation, unavailability of systems, inaccuracy of data or loss of data and other matters to that effect) arising from or in connection with any use of the information on or access through the Site (including, but not limited to third party content and the third party websites) for any reason whatsoever, even if myfoodtrip has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. We do not have and never intended to have any contractual involvement in your bookings or other dealings with the venues on our Site. Any disputes between you and any venue listed on our Site (for example, in relation to your booking, standard of service, promotional offer, venue information, food, service or bill) shall be resolved between you and the venues. We are not privy to the contract or dispute and shall not become involved.
3. We disclaim any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, myfoodtrip users, advertisers, and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Site, or otherwise related to your use of the Site.
4. You agree that your use of the Site is at your own risk.
1. We have propriety rights and copyrights over all the contents, which include that of Recent Reviews, the Rating System, icons, materials, concepts, data, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names and other marks and information indicated on our Site.
2. Any submitted content by our users such as photos or messages automatically grants us license for their use on our website and social media accounts.
3. The Site's trademarks shall not be used in any manner that may cause confusion, discredit, disrepute, or disparage the Site. The said trademarks shall not be used in connection of any products or services that does not belong to the Site.
4. Your use of the Site does not confer you a license or any other rights with respect to the trademarks, service marks, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights in or on the Site.
5. You shall not download (other than temporary copy in your computer's cache), reproduce, publish, use, print, exploit, duplicate, use, copy, modify and make adaptations or adaptations of, any of the content on the Site in any manner except with explicit written consent from us.
6. You shall not resale or use any contents on the Site for commercial use; any restaurant's data, reviews, comments, ratings, restaurant listings, descriptions, users' names, user's account information, any derivative use of the Site or its contents, downloading or copying of user's information by any means whether manual, use of data mining software or data gathering tools for the benefit of any commercial use.
7. You shall not use any meta-tags or any other hidden text using the Site's name(s) without explicit written consent from us. You are granted a limited, revocable and non exclusive right to generate hyperlinks to the Site provided that it is not used to show the Site or its' services in a false, erroneous, misleading, derogatory, or offensive manner.
8. You shall not use the Site's logo or other graphic as the link or part of the link without explicit consent from us.
9. You are permitted to print copies from the Site for the sole purpose of private use only.
Reviews, Ratings, Communications and Other Contents
1. You may post reviews, comments, rating, submit information, suggestions, ideas, comments, and questions save for content and materials that are unlawful, libellous, illegal, infringing of intellectual property rights, obscene, containing foul language, profane, threatening, misrepresentative, inaccurate, dishonest, invasive of privacy, injurious to third parties, contain software viruses, political agenda, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of 'spam' or 'junk mails'.
myfoodtrip reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any review that contains any of the following:
- Offensive language, including abusive language, profanities, or hate speech, or harassing, vulgar, or sexually explicit language;
- References to illegal activity;
- Content that contains personal attacks;
- Personal information, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.;
- Messages that are clearly advertising or commercial in nature and do not specifically relate to the subject at hand;
- Content determined by myfoodtrip to be illegal or to violate any laws or regulations;
- Content that is not in English; that is encrypted; or that contains any viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or appropriate any system, data, or personal information; or
- Content that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this Site, as determined by myfoodtrip in its sole discretion.
2. If you choose to contribute to this Site, you will be responsible for anything that is or are published, posted, submitted by you. We do not approve of or condone any statements, opinions, ratings, reviews, materials or contents that you publish.
3. You are fully responsible for the rating, review, comment, or information that you submit, publish, or post on the Site.
4. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove, withhold, edit, rephrase, and monitor your reviews, comments and materials before posting them on the Site.
5. Upon you submitting or posting your content or materials, you grant the Site and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and full right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and create derivatives works from, distribute and display such content worldwide by whatsoever means.
6. Upon you submitting or posting your content or materials, you grant the Site and its affiliates the right to use the name that you submit with regards to such content and materials.
7. No parties have the right to order the withdrawal of publication, submission, posting of any materials, contents, information on the Site except by us, or the person who has submitted the review and rating.
8. We do not warrant or guarantee that the contents, materials or special offers, of the Site are accurate, reliable, complete, error-free, up-to-date, or virus-free.
9. Should any entities or individuals suffer loss, damages, loss of reputation, loss of earnings or potential earnings, loss of profits, incidental and consequential damage, loss of goodwill resulting from the content or materials on the Site, inability to use the Site, we will undertake no responsibility and assume no liability in respect of such content or materials posted by us, our users or any third party.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold myfoodtrip, its affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, or resulting from the content or materials that you supply.
myfoodtrip Promos Terms & Conditions
1. Any myfoodtrip.com promotions shall be advertised on its website and/or any of its social networking accounts with complete details: mechanics, promo period, and eligibility criteria.
2. Employees of myfoodtrip.com and immediate family members are not eligible to join any promos.
3. Promo winners shall be contacted via private message/email (unless specified otherwise) and announced publicly as such on myfoodtrip.com and/or its social networking accounts. Complete details shall be given and coordination for claiming of prizes will then take place.
4. myfoodtrip.com may request for a promo winner's personal details (complete name, contact details, etc.) insofar as it aids in the facilitation of the preparation of the promo prize.
5. Promo winners that do not send a response up to the specified time duration in the email notification forfeit their prize.
6. myfoodtrip.com coordinates with its restaurant partners offering gift certificates and other prizes for its promos. Exact prize claiming procedure should be followed, as finalized between myfoodtrip.com and the restaurant partners, and as discussed by the myfoodtrip.com officer to the promo winner. The latter is responsible for securing his/her prize as advised by myfoodtrip.com.
7. Promo winners that do not claim their prize up to 15 days after confirmed claiming arrangement forfeit their prize.
8. Users cannot win multiple times in a single promo draw or in the same promo.
9. By participating in myfoodtrip.com's promos, users agree to these terms and conditions as well as any future changes that may apply at any time.
Your E-mail, User Name, Password, Account
1. You shall not use a false e-mail address, and impersonate any person or entity.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, user and password and you shall accept all responsibilities that occur under your account, user name and password.
3. If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Links to Third Parties Sites
1. The Site may provide links to other sites of affiliated companies or other businesses. However they do not constitute any endorsement by us to those third parties products or services. The links are merely provided for your convenience to search for other related products or services.
2. Upon leaving the Site, we accept no responsibility, obligation, liability and do not warrant any products, services, materials or contents on any website that you have entered into via our Site.
Consent to Forward Your Personal Details
1. We will not forward your personal details to any of our affiliates or other companies unless you provide your consent by checking an option informing us that you wish to receive other offers from companies other than us.
2. If you consent to receiving information from companies other than us, we would forward your personal details to selected reputable companies that we think will be of interest to you.
3. You may request us to unsubscribe your name from the Site's marketing database at any time.
Change of Policies, Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to the Site, policies and terms and conditions at any time.
Address: Cyber One, E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Eastwood
Cyber Park, Quezon City, Philippines